Bubble wrap is great for packaging but can also be used for a multitude of different things to help your everyday life.
Here are some of the alternative ways that you can use bubble wrap.
- Wall protection Does one of your doors in your home keep hitting the wall when you open it? Wrap some bubble wrap around the handle or stick some to the wall where it hits to protect it.
- Winter Windscreen Cover Looking at an overnight frost, place some bubble wrap over the windscreen to keep it clear and free of frost and it will be easy to remove.
- Insulate your cup holder Line the cup holder of your car with bubble wrap to create an insulated layer to keep your drinks cold or hot for longer.
- Stop that draughty window Cover your draughty window with some bubble wrap to keep your home warmer and also potentially save on your energy bills.
- Added privacy – no loss of light Covering a window with bubble wrap is also good for creating more privacy without blocking out the natural light from the window.
- Protect plants over winter Outdoor plants will need frost protection and by wrapping some bubble wrap around the pots you will insulate them and keep the soil warmer throughout the winter season.
- Keep the shape Handbags, purses, shoes, boots if not used, over time they will lose their shape. Stop this by filling them with bubble wrap and help them keep their shape for longer.
- Stop Blisters Wrap some around the handle of a broom or spade for example to reduce the rubbing and cause of blisters.
If you have any questions about our packaging products please contact us on 01335 344215.